You’ve heard a lot about eBooks. You’re curious and wonder what all the fuss is about, but don’t really want to drop your hard-earned cash on a Kindle so you can find out. Now, you don’t have to. You can borrow a Kindle Touch from us to take home and try out. It’s simple; you check it out just like other library books. Yes. Really.
• You can find one in the catalog just like any other item. Search: kindle touch
• If your HCPL branch doesn’t have one on hand, you can request one online and pick it up when it arrives.
• You can use the Kindle to check out free eBooks from HCPL’s collection or download books available on Amazon.com
• You get to keep it for two weeks.
• All you need is an HCPL library card.