| Search Reviews
If you aren't quite sure what to include in your review, Readers Club has some great suggestions: http://www.readersclub.org/reviews/tips.asp
- The book being reviewed MUST be owned by Harris County Public Library.
- Reviews will be posted after staff verifies the author and title information.
- The review can have a maximum of 200 words and should include what you liked about it and why you are recommending it. Please don't give away surprises in the book.
- Reviewed books should appeal to a teen audience. Kids and Adult reviews can be submitted on their respective pages.
- It may take several days before your review is posted.
- Harris County Public Library staff will determine which reviews will be posted and may edit to clarify or shorten before posting.