AARP Tax-Aide Offers Free Tax Assistance

Beginning Friday, February 1, 2013, volunteers with AARP Tax-Aide will be offering free tax assistance Mondays and Fridays, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.  Please bring the following with you when you come:

* copy of last year’s income tax return(s);
* W-2 forms from each employer;
*unemployment compensation statements;
*SSA-1099 form if you were paid Social Security benefits;
*all 1099 forms showing interest and/or dividends and documentation showing original purchase price of sold assets;
*1099-misc. showing any miscellaneous income;
*1099-R form if you received a pension or annuity;
*all forms indicating federal income tax paid;
*dependent care provider information (name, employer, ID, Social Security number);
*all receipts or canceled checks if itemizing deductions;
*Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and all dependents