April Fool's Day is for fun only. We don't send cards, buy presents, or get a day off work, but it's still imperative to plan ahead if you want to take full advantage of the holiday. Here are a few books to get you in the mood for whatever April Fool's Day holds in store.
- The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory
- The Autobiography of Henry VIII: with Notes by His Fool Will Somers by Margaret George
- The Jester: a novel by James Patterson and Andrew Gross
- Fool by Christopher Moore
- The Fool's Tale by Nicole Galland
- Time's Fool: A Mystery of Shakespeare by Leonard Tourney
Image courtesy of Enrico Webers