Back to School Reads for Teens
As promised, listed below are Back to School graphic novels reads geared towards teens. The titles are a mix of humorous and serious titles, old and new. Check one out!
- A + E 4ever by Ilike Merey. This story follows Ash, a teenger who is cursed with a beautiful face. He is bullied by his classmates and finds friendship in a fellow classmate who is also an outcast.
- Freshman: tales of 9th grade obsessions, revelations, and other nonsense by Corrinne Mucha.
- Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks. New to public school, Maggie enters high school and has to struggle with the typical new student hassles as well as personal problems at home.
- I am Here, volume 1 by Ema Toyoma.
- SideScrollers by Matthew Loux. A new girl moves to town and three friends try their best to steer her away from the school's bully.