CCISD AP & Pre-AP Summer Reading Discussion Groups
August 8th - August 17th Are you or someone you know going to be taking AP or Pre-AP Language Arts or Social Studies this upcoming Fall? At Freeman, we've got you covered. Join us for student and group-led discussions of the required summer reading to help get yourself in gear for the school year (and enjoy some snacks while you're at it)! We're also going to test your recall with some trivia contests - so read your books and you might win some prizes!
- Monday, August 8th @ 2:00 pm - 6th Grade
- Tuesday, August 9th @ 2:00 pm - 7th Grade
- Wednesday, August 10th @ 2:00 pm - 8th Grade
- Monday, August 15th @ 2:00 pm - 9th Grade
- Tuesday, August 16th @ 2:00 pm - 10th Grade
- Wednesday, August 17th @ 2:00 pm - 11th & 12th Grades
For more information or to register for any of these fabulously free programs: call or visit us @ the Library, leave us a comment, or e-mail me.