Engulfed by (Catching) Fire
I loved The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – following Katniss Everdeen as a contestant in an annual, televised competition where only one participant can ultimately survive(!) – and have been waiting excitedly for the next book in the series, Catching Fire (released date: September 1st).
But in the mean time, if you're waiting in anticipation like myself (re-reading The Hunger Games), you might also check out:
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
- The Declaration by Gemma Malley
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Do you have suggestions?