Join the Atascocita Branch Library as we celebrate National Poetry Month in style! Submit your best poems for the chance to win:
Poet’s Gift Basket with the 2010 Poet’s Market!
The Poetry Home Repair Manual by Ted Kooser
Poemcrazy by Susan Woolridge
1. Poets must be between 12 and 18 years old.
2. Original, unpublished works only.
3. Atascocita Library retains the right to use the poems in any publicity or in-house publications.
4. No obscenities, gang affiliations, racial slurs, or overt sexual imagery.
5. Poems should be typed or neatly handwritten. You can include artwork with your poem.
6. Submit your poem in person or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Include your name, age, address, e-mail, and phone number on each entry.
8. Deadline for entries is Monday, April 26th at 9pm.
Leave any questions in the comments section or contact Ms. Darla at 281-812-2162.