Lately, I can't seem to get interested in my usual horror and I've been on the search for a book that can hold my attention for longer than two pages. A coworker recommended How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith, the same author that brought you Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. Thanks to How to Survive a Horror Movie, I am now extremely prepared for any horror movie scenario I might possibly encounter in the near future.
I also found some other humorous horrors I thought you'd enjoy as well:
- The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
- The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks by Max Brooks
- How to Be a Vampire by Amy Tipton Gray
- How to Be a Zombie by Serena Valentino
- How to Be a Werewolf by Serena Valentino
- How to Survive a Robot Uprising by Daniel Wilson (okay this is more Sci-Fi but it's still pretty funny!)
If you are looking for a good laugh, these are great reads. Who says horror doesn't have to be funny?