How do I create an Account in OneClickDigital?
A PDF document of these instructions with images is also available.
In order to download eAudio titles from our OneClickDigital collection, you will first need to create an account.
- 1. Go to our OneClickDigital site.
- 2. Click on the link for “Create an Account” located in the upper right.
- 3. To create your account, fill out the short form. You will need to select which operating system you use. The options are Windows and Mac.
- 4. For Windows users, it is recommended to download and install the OneClickDigital Media Manager as it is a simple way to listen to titles on your computer and transfer them to a portable device. If you have an Apple portable device, select that option as your portable media type. If you have something other than an Apple Device, please select “other.” Please note that Android devices will need to wait for the Android app to be developed. It should be released soon.
- 5. When all the information is filled in select “Create Account.”
- 6. On the next screen, choose the button on the left for either Windows or Mac computers. Please note that in order to install the One Click Media Manager on a Mac, you will need at least OS 10.6 or later.
- 7. The software should start to download and you may see a screen that says “Preparing to install.”
- 8. After it has finished preparing itself to install, please click “Next” to start the installation.
- 9. You will now be asked to agree to the terms of service. In order to continue you will need to accept the terms and then click “Next.” The option for “Next” will not be available to select until you choose to accept the license agreement.
- 10. After this window you will be ready to install the software. Select “Install” to continue.
- 11. You may get a popup from the security settings on your computer or from your virus protection asking you if it is ok to install the software. To continue you will need to agree to the installation. Please note that this is dependent on your computers setup and software. Not all computers will have this step.
- 12. Please wait for the software to finish installing and then select “Finish.”
- 13. After selecting “Finish” OneClickDigital should automatically open for the first time. If it does not, you can open it by using the icon from your desktop.
- 14. Once the software for OneClickDigital opens, you will need to sign in with your username and password you just created. You can select the option for “Remember Password” for it to keep you signed in if you prefer. Press “Login” to sign in to your account and listen to your downloaded titles.