How do I record what I have read?
- Log into the Summer Reading Program Website.
- Click on “Add/View Log.”
Enter the number of books or minutes that you read and the title of the book, magazine, newspaper, or other printed material that you read.
- If you would like, you may add a review at this time. Tell us if you like the book. Please do not tell the entire story so that others can enjoy reading it for themselves.
- Select Yes or No if you do or do not want other people to see your review. Note: if you select “Yes,” your review will not appear to the public until a staff member approves it.
- Click “Save” to save your minutes.
- You will now see your minutes added to your log.
Click “Back” to go back to the main menu.