Listen Up! June is National Audio Book Month
Did you know June is National Audio Book Month? Since 2008, the Audio Publishers Association has encouraged readers to “get caught listening” during the month of June. So pop in those audio CD’s during a family car trip or while you’re stuck in rush hour traffic, and listen to something you wouldn't mind sharing with the world! Don’t forget - every minute you listen counts as participation in our Summer Reading Program.
Never tried an audiobook before? What better time to start than now? Check out a few of the resources HCPL offers to help you find just what you are looking for:
- HCPL's Digital Media Catalog offers a wide selection of eAudios that you can listen to on everything from your computer at work to your mp3 player.
- One Click Digital offers eAudios to listen to on your computer or apple device. After creating an account, you will be able to check out your eAudios without waiting on a hold list and can even renew titles that you need more time to finish.
- Subscribe to one of our audio newsletters to learn about new titles added to our collection as well as get updates on the current audio best sellers.
- Search our catalog and narrow down your options using the CD Audiobook or the Downloadable Audiobook limiters in the advanced search options.
- Check out the new audios HCPL adds to the collection each month on our New Titles site.
With so many ways to find your perfect audiobook, what are you most excited to get caught listening to?