The Most Valuable Tool For School Is Free!
School supplies come in all shapes and sizes, but the most valuable one is a library card.
Do you know that, there is not an age limit for obtaining a library card through Harris County Public Library system?
The Know it Kids Card is for any persons ages 17 years of age and younger.
* When applying for a Kids Card, parents will need to sign a registration form for each individual.
* Registration forms can be downloaded online. This will allow you to type in your information and print; however, you will not be able to save your work. Please be aware, that Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to access this document. If you don't already have this on your computer, you many get a free download by visiting the Adobe website.
* Families also have the option to pick up a registration form at any Harris County Public Branch Library.
* After you complete an application, you will need to provide proof of your current name, and mailing address.
* The first card is free. Replacement cards are $1.
* Cards are issued at the time of application and may be used at any of our branches. As soon as you application is processed you will have the ability to check out immediately.
Have you ever wondered how much you would pay out of pocket for the services that you receive at the library? Click here to find out.