Picture It: Teen Art Show
On Thursday, October 20 at 6:00 PM, Atascocita Branch Library will present Picture It: Teen Art Show. We welcome entries of artwork done by teens in traditional media, photography, digital art, 3-D art, and zines. The rules for art show submissions are:
1. Two dimensional artwork must be no larger than 36”x36” and must be matted or framed. Sculpture or other three dimensional media must be no larger than 3’x3’x3’.
2. Participants must be between the ages of 12-18 years.
3. Up to 3 entries per person may be entered. Artwork must be suitable for all audiences. No obscenities, gang affiliations, racial slurs, or overt sexual imagery.
4. The Atascocita Branch Library and Harris County Public Library is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged artwork.
5. Artwork and paperwork must be delivered to the library on October 18th and 19th. No late entries will be considered.