The Prinny Cart is Born!
The Bear Creek TAB has been working hard on our project for the Art Cart Parade this Saturday at the Sam Houston Park. The TAB (teen advisory board) decided they wanted to make a Prinny, which is a video game character. They designed and sewed together our Prinny from scratch and with no pattern. While we didn't use any of our books to help us (though thinking back, we probably should have) here are some books that you can use to help create just about anything.
- Sew Teen: Make your own cool clothes by Sheila Zent
- 99 ways to cut, sew, trim & tie your t-shirt into something special by Faith Blakeney....[et. al]
- Jeaneology: crafty ways to reinvent your old blues by Nancy Flynn
- Subversive Seamster: transform thrift store threads into street couture by
- Melissa Alvarado, Hope Meng, and Melissa Rannels