Transfer error: User not activated.
Your device may not be authorized to the same Adobe ID that was used to authorize Adobe Digital Editions. Please follow these steps to re-authorize your device.
- Close all open programs.
- Connect your device and allow if to finish synching with your computer.
- Open the Adobe Digital Editions Program.
- Using a Windows Computer, press the following three keys at the same time. CTRL+Shift+E (If you are using a Mac, please press Command+Shift+D)
- A window should pop up asking you to select the device you wish to de-authorize.
- Select the name of your device in the list and select “de-authorize”
- When this is finished, please close the Adobe Digital Editions program.
- With your device still connected, open the Adobe Digital Editions program again.
- It should now detect your device and ask you to authorize it.
- Click “Authorize Device”.
- Click the finished button after it is done authorizing.
You should now be able to transfer titles to your device. For help on how to transfer a title to your device, please see the support information located here. (linked to “Transferring to a portable eReader”)