USE THE NOVELIST DATABASE FOR BOOK DISCUSSION GUIDES
Harris County Public Library subscribes to a database entitled Novelist Plus that contains a wealth of resources for those of us who love to read.
One great section for book clubs is "Book Discussion Guides." To access this:
- Go to the Harris County Public Library home page at www.hcpl.net
- Double-click on Databases in one of the tabs near the top.
- Click on the Subject grouping for "Books and Reading."
- Click on Novelist Plus.
- In the box down the left-hand side of the page, you will see links to click on for book discussion guides.
- Click to see a list of all guides, or limit your search by author.