Vampires, Mummies, Werewolves...Oh My!
Monstrous tales come from around the world of creatures that dwell in mysterious sites. Hidden from the light of day...until now. Below are some of the scariest monsters in history. Dare to read what most have kept unspoken.
Warning: These books are not for the faint of heart, and are not intended for young children.
- Lake and Sea Monsters by Linda S. Godfrey
- Real-Life Sea Monsters by Judith Jango-Cohen
- Creatures from the Deep by Stephen Krensky
- Ghosts: and real-life ghost hunters by Michael Teitelbaum
- Ghosts by Christopher Maynard
- Ghosts by John Guy
- Ghosts by Stephen Krensky
Photograph courtesy of Brian Negus