- Please arrive a few minutes early for program. This will give you the chance to checkout/return books, take that all important potty break or visit with friends. Thus, encouraging a positive transition, and allowing your child the time they may need to adjust to the environment.
- Storytime is a family activity. Please actively participate during storytime by sing songs and modeling good listening skills.
- Don’t forget to turn off cell phones.
- Siblings are always welcome in storytime as long as they are not disruptive to others.
- If your child is overly restless or is crying please remove them from storytime until they are ready to return. This gives your child a peaceful environment to calm themselves, and allows others to participate in activities free of distractions.
- We do not require registration for any stoytime, but space is limited. If you are unable to attend a program, please visit one of our other storytime options. Twilight Tales, our Family Storytime on Monday nights, is open to all ages and we typically have a craft project. This is a great choice for everyone!
- Please be aware that our morning Toddler Time is very busy! Therefore, the afternoon program at 1:30 pm offers more one on one interaction with children. This is a wonderful opportunity for children who are new, transitioning from the Infant Lapsit program, or may be just a little shy