Do you have questions about Medicare? Come to the Fairbanks Library on Monday night, July 11 OR July 18, at 7:00 pm and get the answers!
• How does original Medicare work?
• How do the new Medicare options (Medicare supplements, Part D drug coverage, and Medicare Advantage plans) work? What do they cost? Which of these options do I need?
• Are there new Medicare costs in 2016?
• Am I eligible for LIS (low income subsidy) to help me with some Medicare costs?
• Can my Medicare costs rise if my income is high?
This educational seminar is free and open to public. The presenter is Lou Allen, MBA, who has been a licensed Texas Insurance Agent since 1997.