We’re looking forward to seeing you this summer, so here’s the latest update on campus parking for visitors:
• Temporary parking passes printed from the online application at LoneStar.edu/parking  will expire on August 31, 2013 even though they list a May expiration date.
• Visitor parking hang tags will be issued in the library on:
- June 3 at 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- July 1 at 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- August 5 at 1:00-4:30 p.m.
A valid photo ID with address must be presented to receive a permit. Please know your license plate number as well. Hang Tags expire August 2014
• Visitors in parking lot H directly in front of the library’s main doors will not receive parking citations/warnings.
NOTE: Current students, staff and faculty of any Lone Star College System campus are not eligible for Library/Visitor Hang Tag permits.