Calling all teen filmmakers! Enter your film in the first Atascocita Library Teen Film Festival. Films will be reviewed by a jury consisting of library staff and Board of Library Teens members. Winners will be announced and all films will be screened on Thursday, March 11th at 7pm.
1. The films must be directed, filmed and edited by teens, ages 12-18.
2. Adults may appear in the film but should have no other responsibilities in the production of the film.
3. Films can be no longer than 10 minutes.
4. Films must be G or PG rated.
5. Deadline for submissions is Sunday, March 7th.
6. Films must be submitted in .WMV format or on DVD.
7. We cannot accept any copyrighted materials or films containing copyrighted materials.
8. Titles and credits should be included in your film.
9. Films must be finished, edited works.
By submitting your film, you agree to give the Atascocita Branch Library of the Harris County Public Library system permission to use images, titles, names and anything else associated with the film for promotion and publicity.
Drop by the library for an application today!