Ages: 2-6 years
Free ticket required*
Thursdays at 10:30am (ages 2-6 years).
- Features stories, songs, fingerplays and occasional crafts.
- Playtime after the stories may include parachutes, toys, or musical instruments.
- Limited to 25 children per session.
Spanish Time is a year-round program.
A Letter to Storytime Parents and Caregivers (PDF)
- Ticket distribution begins 1 hour prior to story time.
- Tickets will not be available 15 minutes after any program has started.
- The age-appropriate child must be present to get a ticket for the ticketed programs.
- Age and ticket limits for story times are listed below.
- Tickets will be handed out to the child within the age range and siblings may attend.
- Take home activities are for ticketed children only.
NOTE: Day care groups - Please call 281-290-3211 to schedule a visit.
Event Type:Story Time
Age Ranges:Pre-school Age Children
Registration:No Registration Required