Ages: 2-3½ years
Free ticket required. Available 1 hour prior to story time.
Tuesdays at 9:30am, 10:30am and 11:30am
- Features books, fingerplays, songs, movement and occasional crafts.
- Limited to 30 children per session.
Toddler Time is a year-round program.
A Letter to Storytime Parents and Caregivers (PDF)
- Ticket distribution begins 1 hour prior to story time.
- Tickets will not be available 10 minutes after any program has started.
- The age-appropriate child must be present to get a ticket for the ticketed programs.
- Age and ticket limits for story times are listed below.
- Tickets will be handed out to the child within the age range and siblings may attend.
- Take home activities are for ticketed children only.
NOTE: Day care groups - Please call 281-290-3211 to schedule a visit.
Contact: [email protected]
Contact Number: 281-290-3211
Event Type:Story Time
Registration:No Registration Required